Submit resumes to email@example.com.
Mechanical Division Assistant Technician
|Reports to:||Mechanical Division Operations Manager|
Base schedule is Monday � Friday, 7:30 am � 4:00 pm
Schedule changes based on daily job schedule (Nights/weekends)
Periodic out of town travel is required.
An MDAT will be required to perform the following:
Hot Taps / Line Stops / Tensioning / Torquing / Hydro-testing / NDE.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides on-site Hot Taps / Line Stops / Tensioning / Torquing / Hydro-testing / NDE services on client work sites.
- Assists Lead Technician on project while acquiring in-field experience and training
These duties may include but are not limited to assisting or performing the following:
- Hot taps and line stops
- Line freezes
- Hydrostatic Testing
- NDE Services (UT, PT, MP, VT)
- Pigging Services
(Will be cross-trained in Leak Repair during down times.)
- Works with customers and other parties in such a manner as to maintain and exceed the professional reputation of the company.
- Completes all required training and certifications, within Company guidelines.
- Must be familiar with all Company products and services that are available to our customers.
- Learns and abides by Company policies and procedures at all times.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs other related machine and equipment maintenance and/or shop duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Technical school or college degree preferred.
- A minimum of 1-2 years previous Industrial experience preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS: (Any applicant must have/or be able to obtain the following):
- Valid Driver�s License
- Security Passport
- Basic Orientation Plus
- First Aid / CPR
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER
- NDE Level II (UT, PT, MP, VT)
- DOTOQ / NCCER
Click Here to download a PDF version of the job posting.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Must be able to walk and climb heights greater than 6 feet
- Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits employee to communicate effectively
- Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to investigations
- Sufficient manual dexterity with or without reasonable accommodation, which permit the employee to perform routine office duties
- Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodations to perform office duties and travel when necessary to off-site locations.
- Sufficient personal mobility to maneuver within a refinery or plant environment to include the ability to gain access to elevated platforms via ladders and stairwells.